How Much Does it Cost to Renovate a Home in Malaysia?
July 10th 2023
Renovating your home in Malaysia is an exciting chance to express your creativity and turn your living space into a stylish and functional haven. With ever-evolving interior design trends, there are countless possibilities to personalize your home and make it visually stunning. Before you start your renovation plan and discussion with your interior designer do ensure you have all these prepare for your home renovation, follow these steps:
Image Source: Wikipedia (sample floor plan)
1) Prepare your Floor Plan: Make a layout of your home, including measurements and details of each room. This will help you visualize the space and plan your renovations effectively.
2) Determine Your Intention: Decide if you will be living in the renovated home or renting it out. This will influence your design choices and the level of customization you may want to consider.
3) Prioritize Important Rooms: Identify which rooms are most important to you. Whether it's the kitchen, master bedroom, or living room, focus on these areas first when planning your renovation.
List Specifics for Each Room: Note down specific details for each room, such as the size of the dining table, bed preferences (single or double), and desired features in the master bathroom, like the
type of shower you prefer. This will help you communicate your requirements clearly to contractors.
4) Collect Sample Photos (get ideas from https://www.renodots.com.my/get-idea):
Gather sample photos of interior design ideas that inspire you. This will give contractors a visual reference and help them understand your vision better than verbal descriptions alone.
5) Determine Your Budget: Decide on a comfortable budget for your renovation. Speak to friends, seek advice, or continue researching to get an idea of how much you should set aside for your project.
6) Get Quotes from 2-3 Interior Designers(https://renodots.com.my/free-quote) so you have an ideas which interior design Ideas able to meet your renovation budget.